05 April 2009

Slimming sanctuary

Meihui fixed an appointment for the both us at simming sanctuary on sunday @ thong sia building behind paragon. She had bought a facial and slimming package some time ago and she hasn't been using until now. We did the facial and the slimming together, this is my first time and it is a good experience. Doing facial together with a friend is not so boring, we chatted throughout. I like the body wrap, we were both cling wrapped making us feel like stonified mummies, and with the gel, I felt like my body is burning but tolerable la. I lost 600 grams after the wrap, maybe I wore lesser clothings thats why! Hahaha.


I bought this body contouring gel to do with the body wrap, hope it works

Meihui was starving when we finished, we headed to far east for lunch at a korean cuisine restaurant. It's my treat, been wanting to give her a treat since a long time ago. We did shopping till 5 pm before I headed home for dinner with jiayi and daddy.


Hers is pork, mine is chicken, $8 for this korean cuisine set

No comments: