09 April 2009

Jumbo serangoon

Location: 22 kensington park road, singapore 557271,
serangoon gardens country club
Tel: 63833435 (call to make reservations)
Website: www.jumboseafood.com.sg


Jumbo seafood restaurant, we are here to utilise a $50 voucher from celestine, but we have to spend $150 first. This is my first time here at serangoon country club, just beside chomp chomp. I never knew how to drive there but luckily I didn't get lost until don't where I am. The food is not bad, can come here again.


Forgot to on flash, so we can only see human silhouettes


Sambal kangkong ($8) & cereal fried prawns ($20)


Garlic bamboo clam ($8 each) & homemade beancurd with mushrooms ($14)


Fried cod fish ($9 per piece) & chilli crab ($38)

Subtotal: $142
10% service charge: $14.20
7% GST: $10.93
Voucher: -$50
Total bill: $117.13


Admiring sea creatures


There's a small fish pond


Dylan is such a big boy now

Dylan / celest / me

No comments: