03 April 2009

Prosperity Personal

Diana invited me to a social media financial event yesterday. I was not aware of the agenda or the purpose of the event but accept the invitation as a form of courtesy since I had got nothing to lose and also got the chance to meet more people. I signed meihui up too and realise her friend khoo is also participating in the event. I didn't know diana knew khoo and I didn't know the linkage, the world is kind of small perhaps.

Location: The sail @ marina bay, 44th floor (raffles place - marina boulevard)

The view at 44th floor is magnificent, my handphone camera can't capture it

The buffet dinner provided is nice, but I was late so I didn't get to eat much. While the ang moh presents the financial tool, I was pretty confused and the topic gets kind of dry for me. Is he selling the software or is he looking for people to join the line? Why are you telling me about this tool? Only at the end of the presentation, diana explained to me that they are merely introducing to people about this online financial planner tool that everybody can use, no other obligations.

No harm, take a look at this website, you can do registration and do your very own financial assessment and wealth management for your life. If you are in the financial sector, then you should all the more take a look at how this tool can help you. What's more, its free. You may want to join the group in facebook: search for Prosperity Personal.


http://prosperitypersonal.sg/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cat,

Thank you for posting about the event on your Blog.

The actually site for Singapore is actually www.prosperitypersonal.sg which has localized icons i.e. CPF, SRS etc.

This is also ours:
'www.prosperitypersonal.com'
however this is our US based site.

Thank you for spending time with us that evening and we hope our endeavour to promote literacy in the area of personal finance brings more awareness about the subject to the Singapore public.

Be well and have an awesome weekend!

Best wishes,
Warren from Prosperity