15 April 2009

Shokudo

Dylan had his routine check up at NUH today, and this time, I am not around. Boy is solely responsible for today's hospital trip, because it is not worth applying for leave when he can take him there, there's no need for me to be there too. Boy left Dylan at celestine's place straight after and he would pick him up after work. This means I am free for the day, went to have dinner with clement at city hall.

I actually type shokudo in googles and find lots of bad reviews, about mediocre service and food. This first time experience here wasn't too bad for me, and there wasn't any queue and a lot of people, we found seats easily. We didn't order a lot of food because we ain't big eaters like boy.


Shokudo, a japanese food bazaar, located at raffles city, basement one


The shokudo card (if you lose it, you pay $100)


My ham and cheese omelette
Price: $5.80


His rosti with sausage and egg


His milk tea
Price: $4.20


My jelly drink
Price: $3.90

After a aimless walk in the mall, which has nothing fantastic to see, we found ourselves sitting here for a cuppa. Beware: expensive zone. It was hilarious when the table shook and I nearly trip, and my glass of ice water went pouring into his bag and shattering on the floor. It was an accident, I merely wanted to pick up my shoe, blames the shaky table. Luckily it is only water, not my ice mocha float.


A australian dining and bar, open at the outskirt of the mall


He say this is 'lao lan' face


His citrus drink (tasted like some veg drink) and my ice mocha float

No comments: