21 April 2009

Sakae

Boy says he hasn't had sakae for some time, so together with ah yi and ah tung, we popped down at century square's sakae for a feast.


All time favourite for dylan, boy and me - chawanmushi


Ah yi ordered this weird looking fish, boy and I will never touch this


Cheesy chicken, boys says the cheese + mayo is nice, but the chicken has no taste at all (personally I like this, I wonder how he wants the chicken to have more taste)


Tempura ice cream, spotted this in the menu, I don't remember ever seeing it in the past, anyway boy says the strawberry sauce spoils it, and I think the so call tempura or rather the outer layer that covers the ice cream is tooooo thick, I felt like I am eating some bread with ice cream, anyway the price is really worth this big piece

No comments: