07 April 2009

2nd time in the pool

It feels so good to spend time together. We brought Dylan to tampines swimming complex for a swim. He was a little scared at first but slowly he learns to play in the water.


Dylan likes the slide


Learns to swim


Dylan laughs when we goes down the slide, we can't capture his smile


I am very happy yesterday, very.


He's not afraid for letting go our hand after awhile


Splish Splash!

Happy time spend together

I am very happy yesterday because:
1) He picked Dylan at the childcare and
2) Waited for me at the park where I will pass by on the way home
3) Brought Dylan for a swim at the pool
4) Spent time together
4) He helps me with the folding and hanging of clothes
5) Got a pair of ear-rings from egypt, a gift from ah yi

I appreciate the effort made, I love it when he waits for me after work, the feeling of somebody waiting for you is great. I remember when I was young, mummy will bring jiayi and me downstairs to wait for daddy to come back after work, the feeling of being welcome back just feels so good.

1 comment:

zcatz said...

That's a fast response. lol