12 April 2009

Pizza hut

Met celestine for lunch on sunday after her church. Dylan stayed over at her place the night before so that we can go over to kaka's birthday celebration. We went over to united square thinking of some buffet lunch but in the end I think its kinda expensive and we end up at pizza hut. Thanks for the treat girl. I am really broke this month.


Couple set comes with soup, criss-cross fries, and drinks


We ordered an additonal hut's platter


Dylan's criss-cross fries


Mango surprise


Dual flavour pizza, I like the ultra thin and crispy crust


Naughty Dylan went running around in the restaurant

After walking around in the mall, we headed to fetch mummy from work, I had invited moo and her mum over to my place for mahjong in the evening. I was really disappointed when she told me she's not coming at the 11th hour. Mummy thinking we were going to play mahjong, took Dylan out to ah yi's house, jiayi also went out with javier, leaving the 3 of us with no choice but to play 3 person mahjong.

No comments: