17 October 2008

My graduation experience

I was really excited in going to a polytechnic after I finished my ‘O’ levels. I can’t wait to start going to school when I got notified that I had gotten a marketing course that I had chosen in Nanyang polytechnic. Campus life is completely different compared to secondary school. We, students are no longer treated as kids; we are so called the young adults in the campus.

The School of Business Management has help many succeed in today's dynamic world of business and commerce; it has given me an unparalleled environment that encourages entrepreneurship, teamwork and creativity. We were exposed to entrepreneurial skills through a business development project, which gave students a competitive edge in the job market upon graduation.


My hands trembled as I stood on stage, to receive my diploma certificate. After three years of completing modules, industrial attachments and real-life projects, I had finally completed the marketing course. I stood on stage, nervous and also full of pride, as I receive the diploma certificate from the hands of the school principle, it was a touching moment.

Although my parents didn’t get to attend the ceremony because of work, I am glad my friends and classmates shared this exciting event with me. I started to miss campus life soon after I left the graduation ceremony. Graduation may have ended long time ago but I will never forget this memorable event.



I love musical, do you?
Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!