15 October 2008

Chalet

Chalet organised to celebrate yong hong's 21st birthday. Both my camera batteries died on me when I wanted to take photos, so in the end I didn't manage to take any with the birthday boy. I returned to the chalet the next morning since boy needed to go back to the office to finish up some work. Many of my aunts stayed overnight plus a few of yong hong's friends. I got to know that they didn't get to sleep the entire night because a couple of yong hong's friends was doing french kissing the entire night in the small room. My aunts were not able to rest till they leave in the morning. I thought it is pretty weird to hug and kiss ignoring the presence of everybody else, thats simply crazy.


Annie aunt + me + Dylan


All the aunts + Dylan


Baby girl chloe, 8 months old, she keep climbing on me when all I want is to take a pretty picture of her

2 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

i saw allen in one of your earlier posts!! *eyes wide and eyebrows twitching!*

zcatz said...

It's just a coffee session at sembawang because moo and allen stay a few blocks away. don't think crooked hahahaha.