08 October 2008

Bilal

Bilal, a malay restaurant situated along sembawang road, near the famous chong pang nasi lemak. We went to try after much thinking about what to eat for dinner. Monday night, I moved back home to admiralty for a few days to help babysit javier as jiayi needs to sit for her exams in the morning, ziyan (jiayi's husband) coincidentally needs to go for his reservist (ICT) and mummy happens to work morning shift. Therefore, I am the only available person to babysit! I shall be back home at tampines on friday as I had a dental appointment on friday afternoon at my family dentist at chong pang.


Overall rating is not bad, can come again, boy and me love the fried kway tiao


My teh O with lime & boy's ice kopi


Cai poh omelette & chap chye


Fried kway tiao (like mee goreng) & lemon chicken


Some fish soup ordered for Dylan's sake


Dylan is a noisy fellow, he seeks the attention of all the waitress there

No comments: