16 October 2008

Loan approved

The day I met the sillies for dinner, boy and I turned up at HDB toa payoh at 9 am for our appointment. We finally got our HDB loan approved after many failed attempts, though the maiximum loan we can get is still far fetched from the flat price, but because this is build-to-order, we still have years to prepare. After stepping out from the loan department, we proceeded to the sales department to sign our agreement documents, meaning to pay our 5% down payment amounting to $13,000+ which will be deducted from our CPF. The next 5% payment will be the day we collect the keys to our 4-room apartment, estimated by July 2012. This matter is finally settled, earlier on I was worrying about unable to get the loan approved and we might lose the option fee of $2,000.

Picked up celestine at her place and boy left us at junction8. We went for lunch and shopping with yiling. I panic when I realised my handphone is not with me just before I want to leave for home. Called boy and asked him to check and HENG AH, I had dropped my phone in the car which I didn't realise till like 4 hours later.

I am waiting for Dylan to reach 18 months and hopefully without objection to put him into childcare before embarking on my career. He will be 15 months in 3 days time, and I will be going to the clinic to get him vaccinated, some jab which I can’t remember.


Fascinated and busy "driving", turning the steering wheel


Suddenly Dylan turns his head and saw barney and he freaked out and wants to jump out

No comments: