27 October 2008

Golden mile steamboat


This steamboat restaurant has been here for many decades, my parents frequent this place since their dating times


Look at the way javier sits, so funny hahaha


The steamboat is so nice that I only manage to eat 3 fishballs before it's all gone


Add ons: char siew, roasted meat and hainanese chicken


The lovely couple


The 2 darlings caught the attention of many


Mummy and daddy with me


Only Dylan can eat


Aww... so squeezy, the pathetic pram

After the steamboat dinner, we headed to suntec for some shopping. Mummy and jiayi asked me if I wanted to continue staying for the night since the next day is deepavali and we can go out. I considered for a long time before I decided to go back tampines to company my bad hubby who had abandoned me for fishing earlier. See, I am so good hor.

No comments: