04 October 2008

Meihui's day

Pao pao man ting xiang cha fang
Location: century square level basement 1

So nice of meihui to come all the way to tampines to find me, her tired face really makes me guilty, her job seems to nearly tore her apart. I had a great time catching up with her, doing shopping and having dinner, just that Dylan keep throwing tantrums and wants carry instead of sitting in his pram.


Meihui & me



With Dylan


Our salted spice chicken with noodle, her ma la noodle tasted like tom yam


Boy's chicken cutlet rice & hong zao chicken


Our bubble tea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah, looking at my photos I really look damn tired, "cui" and OILY! Hahaha :D

Anyway, don't say that, I thoroughly enjoyed myself meeting you and baby Dylan too.

Catch up with you again ya? You take care, girl. :)