27 April 2007

Supper @ Joo Seng Road

There is only this 24 hrs coffeeshop along this road. The very first stall sells very good 'fish dumping' noodles, but the fish dumpling is usually sold out after midnight. We went there at 2 am, so we just had fishball noodles.


'Mee tai mak' - dry
Price: $3
Rating: 8/10

I went to order drinks, the uncle must be sleepy, I told him my order which is total 3 cups but he heard me wrongly and thought I want 5 drinks in total and when I corrected him, he still say he already make the drinks and insist I take it. Why would I want 5 drinks for only 3. @#$%&

Luckily there is this man standing right behind me and told the uncle he will take the remaining 2 drinks he made and resolved the misunderstanding. I wonder if there is no one to come to my aid, will the uncle force me to take the drinks...

No comments: