12 April 2007

Night out

I just keep thinking of having some desserts yesterday even though I had a big pack of chicken rice for dinner. So pestered my boy to bring me to Eastlink food court at about 9.30 pm. That's what we had:


Ching teng (not as nice as the one I had in Chong Pang)
Price: $1.50


Carrot cake, popiah, fried soon kway, fried jiu cai jiao
Price: $4

He called Jacob and found out he's going to this place somewhere in Ubi to see his friends play remote control car, so we went along.


They just make the cars going in circles and circles and I wonder what's so fun about it.


Guys and just guys, he just squat around to see them play without getting bored. Luckily Rayn was around to talk to me, or else I would have turn into mould myself. After they sua tiuz, Jacob, Rayn and we went to the prata shop behind Kembangan MRT station to la kopi. Reached home about 2.30 am, but only got onto bed to sleep at 6.15 am after hours of pillow talk and MU gaming.

2 comments:

effynius said...

you gotta stop those food images its making me drool each time am here! by the way your 'turning in circles and whats so fun bout it' cracked me up hahaha! miss you. i know you do too. XD

zcatz said...

i shd haf lots more food images to put up but always end up i eat finish the food den i rem i didn't take photos. i will put up more food images for ur sake! haha