21 April 2007

Big moth

Boy's friend introduced him to a 2 days job (yesterday and today) for an events company. I am glad he accepted the work to earn some pocket money even though its only for 2 days. Woke up with him this morning at 8 am. After he left for work, I realised there's a big moth in the kitchen sink when I wanted to wash some dishes. I waited for some hours before I got frustrated with it still there, so I tried trapping it but failed and it flew out of the window. Relieved, I washed the dishes, and halfway through, the monster flew back in again and startled me and made me go scrambling and banging the kitchen door. After awhile, I opened the kitchen door to check its whereabouts and realised the monster had found a place to rest, just right above the kitchen door. Time sure pass so slowly, I am so bored with all the games already, this monster gave me something to blog *haha*.


It is still there, stop harrassing me, please go away...

No comments: