18 April 2007

Gelare and more supper

Boy promised me to go to Gelare this Tuesday for the half price waffle. I think its too expensive to have it when its not on half price (original price: $6 for the waffle). We went to the one at East Coast. I want to go there again next Tuesday... pleaseee...


He had the cappuccino ice-cream while I had my favourite cookies and cream.
Price: $3 (half-price) for the waffle and $2.50 for 1 scoop of ice-cream = $5.50

Met up with Jacob at Jalan Kayu at the newly open Selegie Soya Bean before we set off to JB for 'lok lok' and petrol.


His 'chin chow' + soya bean drink

Show you my 40 inches stomach which is very heavy to carry it around.


It looks like a full blown balloon though.

After we came out from JB, we went to Theong Bee Road (along Sembawang Road) for la kopi session. Tabao cha siew rice + 'shio bak' for his uncle's supper, the cha siew is so tempting but we were too full to have anything or else we would have taken our 3rd dose of supper *haha*. Reached home at about 3.20 am.

No comments: