22 April 2007

Moo's night

Jiayi called and asked if I am interested to pick her at Mount Elizabeth Hospital (her work place), said she got some party food to tabao home. Went since I felt so bored at home. Eaten the stuff she brought back and went off to meet moo, we went driving for awhile before we ended up at Woodlands Civic Centre to return the book I had borrowed from the library.

Sat around for awhile outside the centre.


Both of us couldn't understand why the people walking along the street just couldn't avoid that pathetic dustbin when the road is so spacious to walk through.


Did not take enough photos, damn...

Was feeling very embarrassed when suddenly Huilin, Cynthia, Wanseen, and Junhao appearred out of nowhere to greet me. Didn't know how to react, so malu... Anyway, happy birthday to Cynthia. So after that we quickly left and drove around not knowing where to find a quiet place to chill out, we ended up at the kopitiam behind Yishun Golden Village. Boy came and joined us at about 10+ pm after he knocked off, thanks to his colleague who gave him a lift here, save me the trip to go fetch him.

The food he ordered for his dinner:


Chee Cheong Fun
Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $2


Chicken Cutlet
Rating: 7.5/10
Price: $5.50



Hungrily devouring his food

We left the kopitiam at about 1 am when he suggested going to Theong Bee Road for chee cheong fun *again*, but realised the place is packed with people (even though the place is pretty ulu). He dropped the idea of sitting in that busy kopitiam and had no idea where to go next, then he drove towards Mandai Zoo which I don't know why. We nearly ended up at Kranji or Bukit Timah at the end of the road so he made an U-turn back which is ultra far. He got pretty pissed off when I asked him to slow down when he started to speed. Made the atmosphere in the car stand still, so I just as well asked him to send moo home. He ignored me the whole journey back home and don't even bother to ask when he needed directions to go back Tampines. We had an enjoyable night before that, why can't he just be patient and understanding whilist driving.

What I really wish to tell him is: "You know I will be frightened and you purposely want to speed then when I start to ask you to slow down and sometimes gasp when I got scared, you just go around yelling at me when all you could do is drive carefully and make me feel at ease then I wouldn't react in a way that you hate. You're the one who created the situation and unhappiness. You think that I did it on purpose when everytime all I expressed is my fear which I cannot control at all. The reactions are all natural, I didn't do it purposely to let you see, but you did not try to understand and thought that I am trying to irritate you in this way."

2 comments:

effynius said...

thanks fer being there, you dont know how much i appreciate that. big huggies. anyway, that photo we took, I LOOK TERRIBLE!

zcatz said...

I hope I am still capable to be that someone to share your worries - anytime, anywhere. By the way, thats the nicest photo already, which I think I look more horrible than you are, my face is so WIDE and FAT.