04 April 2007

Supper @ JB

Went home for dinner yesterday because mummy cooked curry fish head. I love mummy's cooking. Slacked around at home till about 9pm and went off to Toa Payoh to buy my new handphone. Daddy sponsored $50 even though he is quite broke due to recent losses in his mahjong game. Daddy is the best!

I got the same model as him, Sony Ericsson K550i, the first time I use other brand other than Nokia. Not as difficult to use as I initially thought.

We went to wash car before we headed for supper. The food here offers an overall 9/10 rating. *yum yum*


This is the place, facing the sea, near the duty free place
Opening hours: 5 pm to 4 am


Fujian mian
Price: RM 6.00


Pan-fried bee hoon, very nice, our new favourite now
Price: RM 6.00


"Prawn paste", his favourite, will never miss out this whenever we are here but I don't really like
Price: RM 15.00


Salad you tiao, I like and they are never stingy with the salad
Price: RM 8.00

No comments: