24 April 2007

A day at north

The event's company gave boy another 2 days job but stretches all the way from Monday 11.30 pm to Tuesday 7 pm. Having to be left alone at home, I decided to make my time useful, to go meet my beloved buddy. Met her at around midnight and we went for supper (only I eat).


Prawn noodle - dry @ Blk 313 Sembawang coffee shop (24 hrs)
Price: $3
Rating: 8.5 / 10


My only pair of slippers which I can still wear decided to play a joke on me, luckily got daddy to help me fix using superglue


After the prawn noodle, we had to walk to Sembawang MRT for some cash, its a long walk and I need to get a rest halfway through. Took many pictures and the night is NOT cooling at all, I was nearly soaked in perspiration during photography. Reached home at 3 am. Had a hard time falling asleep because of my heavy stomach and maybe because its not my bed afterall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up at about 1+pm today. I didn't really had a good sleep, woke up like almost 30 times throughout the night. Jiayi bought 'ban mian' for my lunch at 2 pm. Then mummy asked me to go for dinner at 5 pm. Boy called at 7 pm, asked me to meet him at City Hall to go back home together.


While on the way to meet boy at the MRT platform

Boy was pretty tired but needed dinner, we proceeded to Suntec for Marche but only to realise that Suntec Marche closed down already. We ended up at Fish & Co, I only wanted desserts but he asked me to order main course too so that he can eat more. We had 2 sets of the same food, addition $5.50 per pax for a complete meal (soup + drink). Total spend: $47.10

My lemon tea
Mushroom soup
New York fish & chips

No comments: