02 April 2007

Happy Birthday Ah yi

Went off to central in the afternoon to change ownership of his mobile line to my name, so that he is able to retain the number yet use his new M1 number. Very complicated to explain. Our lunch at Eastlink foodcourt @ 4.30pm: I love Yu Kee Kway Chap.


Ordering Kwap Chap


All time favourite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner @ Blk 844 Tampines Street 82
We always patronise this zi char stall on whoever's birthday or on whichever festive occassion, as the food is worth it. So thanks to ah yi's birthday, we are here again. I missed out the picture for the signature "chai por beancurd" because it is already swept out by everyone, I only had a small piece while my boy took a big serving for himself.

Fried brinjal with long bean


Ginger, spring onion frog leg


Broccoli with big juicy prawns


Duno what fish head

"Gao2 gei2" (in cantonese) soup

Pork rib king (pai2 gu3 wang2)


Green tea flavour, never eat before, I think it taste normal, not really that fantastic for a cake


Ah yi and ah tung


Rujie and ah yi

No comments: