14 April 2007

Friday Night

We were practically doing nothing the whole day except gaming until about 8+ pm when I pestered him for dinner. The amazing thing is he can play until he do not need to eat, drink, smoke, sleep, and forgot about my existence. He's currently addicted to this game called MonsterMU.


I got nothing to do so I played also using his uncle's laptop, once he's back tomorrow, I won't be able to play anymore *sianz*.

After much reminder that we need to take dinner, we went to KFC @ Kallang.


aww... my adorable cheese fries...

And coincidentally, we bumped into Jacob, Rayn, and Carrie (I don't know if this is the right spelling) eating there too. Sat together for awhile before we left for Chinatown to pick Rujie and her friend to JB. Brought them for 'lok lok', complimentary petrol from Rujie: 38 RM total.


While waiting for Rujie at Chinatown

Sent them back home and we headed to Geylang Lorong 39 to meet Jacob and Daniel for some Rochor 'dou hway' (soyabean). Sua tiuz to Bendemeer prata at about 3 am as Jacob went to fetch Rayn and Carrie from MOS. We sat there talk cock and laugh until my baby couldn't rest in my stomach, was dancing inside. Show ended: 6.10 am (need to get back at 7 am - red plate car ma) before we sent Carrie home, now then I know she stay Tampines and is very near to our place: Street 81. Was feeling abit nauseous so went to grab a quick bite at block 915 coffee shop. Bed time: 8 am

No comments: