04 March 2009

Peranakan dinner 02-March

I wanted to recall when is the last time we met up and finally after a long scroll from my blog, I found out that we last met at october last year. Tham vespa (joyce) suggested peranakan food along the road to katong village. The food is nice and the price is reasonable but I guess we didn't blend in the environment very well because we were (1) too loud, (2) too noisy, (3) too irritating, (4) too pretty.

(Link to our last meeting: http://zcatz.blogspot.com/2008/10/sillies-meeting.html)


Some meatball soup with white pepper


Sambal kangkong and sotong - best


Asam fish & hei zo?


Guo lorry's (ling) sour plum drink, I didn't know sour plum can be white in colour


And I have no idea what is wrong with the four of us: Ling - guo lorry, kelly - lim pickup, joyce - tham vespa, me - ang comfort. We were laughing at our new names the whole night.

No comments: