13 March 2009

Ark music cafe

Clement brought us to this music cafe at boon keng, it is my first visit, and this is something new. The person can really play the keyboard very very well, and she can practically just play without seeing any score, she can play the guitar too, so talented I take my hat off. The singers sang very well too (except for the male singer - he don't sing very well, or rather, not up to the standard to sing on stage, maybe KTV still ok la). I had dedicated quite a few songs but is not played, maybe they don't know the song. Every person who goes in pay $10 and you get to sit till 11 pm and get a drink.

Location: Kallang community club
Address: 45 boon keng road, ArkHub @ kallang #01-04 Singapore 339771
Nearest mrt: boon keng
Website: www.theark.com.sg
Opening hours: 8 pm - 11 pm (3 hours only)


Click picture to enlarge, this is the small stage


My grape drink & clement's mix fruit drink

No comments: