17 March 2009

Date me if you want my time

I had actually asked meihui out for dinner on monday but boy asked me out for movie at the 11th hour, he had wanted to go for a movie with me and assume I am always free for him.

Me: I am going out tonight alright?
Boy: harr... where you going... I thought you don't go out on wkdays after work...
Me: People asked me out ma, we got nothing on at night also
Boy: But I want to watch movie with you ma...
Me: Oei, if you want to ask me out you have to date me right, you never tell me you assume I know?

I declined 2 offers and decided to leave my time for him. End up, when I reached home, I found out that he didn't tell mummy about the movie and leaving Dylan to her. Realising mummy's disappointed look, I suggested going to the mall for a walk and dinner instead.


Dinner at din tai feng


Toy 'r' us

Fascinated with so many colourful toys, Dylan said "Dar" when we pointed at the toy and said "Car"

No comments: