28 March 2009

Free movie

I am so lucky to receive 2 movie tickets of 'confessions of a shopaholic' from my colleague, he got a few from his customer and he didn't want to watch it himself and so distribute the tickets in the office. The show was at 7pm, so we can't drive, after knocking off, boy and me rushed to take the train to vivocity. We were 10 minutes late but the advertisements before the show took 20 minutes, so lucky we didn't miss the beginning.

The show is funny, and although in the show, shopping is wrong, but it somehow inspire me to do shopping. He said I am crazy. Although I love shopping and buying things, I will never go to the extend of maxing out my credits cards (which I don't have one anyway), and giving myself financial problems due to that, I am still able to control my shopping desires.


I wasn't hungry after the nachos but boy is still hungry, after walking around in the mall, he insisted he wanted to go marche because nothing else seems nice enough


Rosti (pan fried potato strips with sour cream), his favourite, and is a must order whenever we come to marche

No comments: