11 March 2009

Marley

Boy and I were suppose to watch 'marley and me' on monday night but he couldn't make it back early in time, we went for dinner at yummy crab instead. Ah yi ordered 3 crabs, I didn't eat a lot, but still end up with sore throat later at night. It didn't get better, and now I am down with flu too, I think Dylan spread the virus to me, he sure is a good bacteria spreader because the previous 2 times he was down with diarrhoea and stomach flu, he spreaded it to my whole family.


Dylan sure knows how to cam whore in future



Taken specially for ah yi's contact picture


Rujie gugu & Dylan


Dylan acting cute with uncle bi

The last movie I remembered we watch is 'money not enough 2', which is like last year, that is so long ago. Although I was a little disappointed we couldn't catch the movie on monday, boy made an effort to come back earlier on tuesday evening. The show is good I would say, as compared to the book I had read, the movie seems to have miss out a lot of details. Nevertheless, I had a good cry watching the show, same like I had read the book with tears streaming at the near end, which resulted in swollen eyes like goldfish the next day. I think boy was touched too, it is not easy to see him get emotional watching a movie.

No comments: