08 March 2009

New handphone

I finally got my new handphone, so exciting! I signed up a 2 years contract with boy's line (is under my name) and I decided to wait for my own contract to fully end and will ask mummy to do a transfer of ownership. My own line is under my mummy's name for the last 7+ years and it had become a hassle for me to renew contract every 2 years, because she will need to be around to sign the contract.

This new phone I have got is the same as celest / derrick / ah yi / nicole's phone, sony ericsson C905. Chose this phone because of the camera la, then I do not need to bring my lousy digital camera out to sia sway myself, the camera screen has tribal on it, the battery cover cannot close properly, the batteries cannot work properly too. Anyway, I paid $498 for it and is ultra-super-duper broke now, but still am very happy with my new phone.

No comments: