04 July 2007

38 weeks

Was so looking forward to this week's appointment but only to face a disappointment, because baby still not coming out! I am already facing the worst itch on my balloon stomach where all the stretch marks are, it feels like I been bitten by a hundred mosquitoes on the same spot. My feet continues to swell like it is some balloon too, making my movement difficult and clumsy like an elephant. Stomach now measured at 45 inches. Dr. Heng asked if I want to be induced which will be more painful, although I wish baby can come out soon, the thought of being induced frightened me a bit, so I guess I just have to wait till baby is ready to face the world. (I hope baby can come out now...)

Went for lunch at Sakae at Tampines century square level B1, boy made some money by selling items in his game, so we decided to give ourselves a little treat, and also because we were really craving for some better food after so many months of cooping at home.


Was so hungry that I only remembered to take photos after finishing almost all the food, both boy and me had 2 servings of chawamushi~ slurp~

No comments: