27 June 2007

37 weeks

Was looking forward to this appointment so much. Did the CTG to check baby's heartbeat, but only to be told by doctor that I am having strong contractions, which I don't feel at all. Currently dilated 2 cm only, to return to see Dr. Heng again 1 week from now. The CTG took half an hour, then I waited another 20 minutes to see my gynae, I was starving by then. To go to the hospital immediately if my water broke, have excessive bleeding, or very bad contractions. Small amount of bleeding now is normal.

What to bring to the hospital (as instructed):
  • Dressing gown / pyjamas for myself
  • Clothings / wrapping blanket for baby
  • Nursing bra
  • Slippers
  • Toiletries - comb, bath gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, powder etc.
  • Identity card / passport
  • Marriage certificate (copy)
  • $1,000 deposit for my 2 bedder delivery package (the rest will be claimed from Medisave)

The very first time I see the baby move in the ultra scan, I can actually see the baby sucking, aww... it is an amazing experience.

Lunch at the hawker right beside Bedok bus interchange:


My shredded chicken hor fun (Poh kee stall)
Price: $2.50
Rating: 4/10 (not nice and expensive because the whole plate only gives me 5 mouthfuls)


Boy's chicken cutlet rice (added extra meat)
Price: $4.50
Rating: 7.5/10


Boy never fails to order this black carrot cake

Price: $3
Rating: 8.5/10

No comments: