14 June 2007

Anthony & Jessie 13 Jun 07

I love to attend other people's wedding, it is a joyous event worth the crowd and of course the food which I am looking forward to. The solemnisation was held at 11 am. Few people was present except for some friends and immediate family. I think it would be better if they held the solemnisation in the evening so that everybody else can witness.


Will you take this man/woman to be your wedded husband/wife, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?


In token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love, with this ring I marry you.
*whispers* = eh you grow fat ah, cannot put in the ring ley...

We left the chalet after this and went to Sin Ming industrial estate to pick up our CD player, and also conveniently to pick up annie aunt and ah boon aunt to the chalet.


Fixing back the player


Well decorated reception

The buffet people arrived at 5.30 pm, boy was hungry by then but dared not touch the food till somebody else start the food war. I heard the food is enough to cater to 100 people, in the end I saw like half of the food left untouch, so I tabao for my meals for the next day.


This is the nicer food with beehoon, fried rice, broccoli with mushrooms, sweet and sour fish, cereal prawns, all gone too soon, unable to tabao.

The 2 pictures below are halal food I think:


Fried fish fillet, chicken,
salad you tiao, otah fish cake


Potato cake (yucky), mee,
curry vegetables, pineapple fried rice



Yummy desserts:


Chocolate custard puff and curry potato samosa


See the colourful plate? It's filled with mini cakes and tarts.


This comes with the chocolate fondue, forgot to take the picture of the mini fondue fountain they had.


They had tables set up so nobody had to worry they have no seats for food.

The tea ceremony held after everybody had their dinner, had to wait for the late comers, therefore so late.






I don't know you means you are stranger to me, don't pretend you know me and talk to me like as if I am very close to you. Luckily you didn't.


Ah boon aunt looks so red after some beer


Sweety mummy & daddy


I am really reluctant to put this picture out, I look SOOO fat can...


Jean & Monica (my elder cousins, most probably getting married in the next 2 years too)
Who's next first?
Don't make me wait too long~

No comments: