24 June 2007

Lunch at Phin's Steakhouse

Place: Phin's Steakhouse @ Tampines mall level 4
Website: http://www.phins.com.sg/

Treated to lunch from Ling & Joyce (Kelly is out of town). Ling is late and so is the food. Waited pretty long for the food because of the lunch crowd or are they just being slow? Ling had the same food as me while Joyce had her sirloin's steak on hotplate. We were famished...


My fish & chicken combo
Rating: 7.5/10 (no complaints, but the carrots a bit hard)


Brownie with ice-cream
Rating: 6.5/10 (Ling & Joyce commented that the brownie is not nice)


Mars attack (Fried mars chocolate with mocha ice-cream, the fried chocolate layer tasted like fried banana...)
Rating: 6.5/10


Very nice of the girls to give me a winne the pooh angbao for my birthday, it sure helps me than any present. Thank you very much girls...


After lunch, we went window shopping and I found many new shops, seems like its been ages since I visit the mall. The shopping experience is really a good way to motivate me to slim down. All the clothes, shoes, bags I seen all seems so appealing, oh my... I feel so deprived~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson