18 June 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Met up with ah mei and liru at Causeway Point food court for lunch (very broke or else would probably have a nice lunch at some restaurant), a catch up session, haven't seen them since last year August.


White carrot cake
Price: $3


Boy's western food
Price: $5.50


My u-mian
Price: $3


Very nice of the 2 girls to buy me a birthday cake, we had a small celebration at erm... the foodcourt, funny place... lol


So paiseh, luckily they sang the birthday song softly... hehe


Ah mei become so slim and pretty while I become the opposite...


See my humongous (definition: extraordinarily large) stomach?


Complimentary from Jiayi, bought it from Coffeebean for my birthday - cakes and tarts. Looks expensive...


Looks so pretty, I haven't touch them yet, I think I can put them on display, too pretty to eat.

Mummy cooked a sumptuous dinner, I always forgot about taking pictures. When I finished eating, I felt something stuck in my throat which I thought is fishbone, luckily is not ahh, scared me! Mummy tried to act doctor be using touchlight and a "butter spread knife" to inspect my throat... haha (I nearly vomitted). Bought daddy a box of brief (Jiayi paid) for Father's day from Bum Equipment. Went to Prime supermarket after dinner, mummy helped me pay for the things I took. Thank you everybody~

No comments: