21 June 2007

Zi Cha Dinner

Ah yi's treat to dinner. The zi char stall is located in a food court like kopitiam.


Place: Kopitiam beside Prime supermarket @ Tampines Block 800+


Gong Bao Prawns
Rating: 6.5/10 (gong bao taste not strong enough, prawns I think is slightly overcooked)


'Ah sum' fish head

Rating: 7/10 (boy say fish head always can't satisfy him, too little meat)


Broccoli with mushrooms
Rating: normal


Sweet & sour pork
Rating: 6.5/10 (the sweet and sour sauce is too bland)


Salad you tiao

Rating: 9/10 (I love this, but the salad as seen is not enough)

As always, the dinner is filled with cantonese conversation among the adults (I am not one?), which I cannot understand. So throughout, I just had my food and indulge in my own world, with the kopitiam TV entertaining me.

No comments: