06 July 2007

Zi cha dinner *again*

Aunt came back from her 2 weeks holiday and took us out for dinner, had let me made the decision as to go where and what to eat. But because mummy only take chinese food, I cannot choose to go eat western, and so we are only left with zi char choice *again*.

Place: Kopitiam at Tampines avenue 3 beside KFC (2nd time here)


Minced pork beancurd & Asam fish
Boy complained that the minced pork stink with pork smell.
I find asam fish has too little sauce, I still like curry fish head better.


Broccoli & Black pepper deer meat
Both dishes are normal lo~


Chilli sauce prawns & Prawn paste chicken
The prawns are good, sauce are those chilli crab sauce, not bad.
The chicken is kind of bland and too hard for consumption.


Salad you tiao
I like this one but mummy says its not nice.

Came back home after dinner, boy and rujie decided to head for JB for petrol and as well as send rujie's friend back home at Yishun. I went off to moo's place for a short catching up. Brought berri downstairs for a walk and we met Seby, a 6 yr old miniature shitzu girl.


Seby was so shy to meet Berri and was trembling all the way, but heard from owner that she is a terror at home.


Poor berri has an infection in his left ear, and he got a real bad tangled fur. Hope he gets well soon.

Boy and rujie took 2 hours to go in and come back to fetch me, they went for car washing and had wanted to go for lok lok but it's not open (heng ah, or else I guess I would need to wait 3 hours). Sorry moo if I had used too much of your time, hope I didn't obstruct you finishing your project.


After boy came to fetch me, we went for supper at Macpherson for the fishball noodles and it was 3 am by the time we reached home. Slept at 5am.

3 comments:

effynius said...

my dear gerl, what rubbish. i dont mind you taking my time at all. do that more often ya! ;p

effynius said...

oh, and do you really have to mention berri's got really bad tangled fur? hahaha.

zcatz said...

>.< alright will try to disturb u more often, and HAVE you settled berri's tangled fur? (hahaha, paiseh lo)