13 July 2007

39 weeks

We waited for an hour to see the doctor even though we had an appointment booked, luckily the nurse told us to go have lunch first or else I think my stomach would have protested, cause I always go for the doctor appointment on an empty stomach so that I weigh less heavy? (haha) How I wish it was a mistake from the doctor when she told me that I am still only 2 cm dilated after 2 bloody weeks. My goodness, meaning the baby has no signs of coming out for the next 2 weeks even. Doctor asked me when will be a good day for induce, and she asked me how about my EDD: 20/07/2007, nice number: 20072007. However, the date doesn't seem so good as it is the death anniversary of one of boy's relatives. So after much discussion with boy, we decided to choose 19/07/2007, as mentioned by boy's mum, it is lunar 6th of June (六六大顺), but I really hope the baby can come out on its own without inducing, heard that its going to be more painful. (ok baby, did you see what I typed, please come out on your own, you have got a week from now...)


Usual lunch at the Bedok hawker centre, the carrot cake is as good but the katong laksa is not so fantastic, I don't know why I choked on the laksa twice, think is the chilli.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mummy suggested going to East Coast for dinner today for the wan tan mee. No regrets, boy and I love the wan tan mee here.


This wan tan mee stall always has a queue, they served their customers fast enough to cater to the long queue. It is worth the queue anyway.


The $3 serving is small, but enough for a petite woman, I am not one, it is never enough.


The soup is tasty with much pepper, but don't take too much, I think it has got a lot of msg.


$3 fried wan tan, pretty expensive I think, but its very nice.


$12 BBQ stingray, expensive for the small piece of fish, but everything in East Coast are expensive la...


I would love to try this sotong, but I am not allowed to eat.


BBQ chicken wings at $1.20 per piece.


My $2 coconut drink, I haven't even finish drinking, I merely put it on the chair because the table is filled with food, and the cleaner took it away without even asking, TMD... there goes my drink.


Asked to take a picture of mummy and rujie and got a comment like: "Hey, I am not food..." haha~~


Son - Mummy - Daughter (Mummy always like to look sideways when taking photos)

No comments: