11 June 2009

Sillies meeting

Dinner @ Shoduko, raffles city basement one


My curry rosti, nice combination, I love japanese curry


Chawanmushi
Price: $3.50


Joyce's beef soup and veges, Ling's unagi rice (I think)


1) They gave me a box from canele and made me think that I had nice chocolates for my present
2) I opened up the box and find shreds of magazine paper inside
3) They made me dig for my present inside the pile of shreds
4) I found this cute dino inside and they made me believe that this is a limited edition toy from japan that is worth a lot
5) They force me to exchange it for another free gift
6) The real present is a palette of earth tone eye shadow from dior (I forgot to take picture) <-- I love it!!

We went over to TCC at city link for a cuppa

Thanks joyce for the cab ride. I dropped my handphone when I alighted the cab, and I am so lucky a pass-by cyclist saw it and warned me that I dropped it. HENG AH! I am not even aware of it. I am so lucky today I think, I am able to meet the girls, someone helped me take care of Dylan, I didn't lose my phone, I had a great time, and I had a awesome gift. Wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mrs. Lee said...

HAHA Catherine-Dino is so cute hor. :p