13 June 2009

Liwei's 21st birthday


The wardrobe is empty and they end up playing inside


Dylan knew he can close himself inside, he's not afraid of the dark, but javier is, so when dylan tries to close the door, javier quickly crawl out


I guess javier follows Dylan, and they imitate each other's movement


Hopefully they grow up to be close brothers


They sure had fun inside and refuse to leave until jiayi attracted dylan with a volley ball


Gugu with javier and Dylan


Amused with the big cabinet, they climbed in and out


Jiayi / monica / me


My family


Javier can only manage a few steps without support, he still crawl most of the time


Dylan / kianhow / kianliong


It's amazing Dylan likes kianliong


Monica & Dylan


Monica / Dylan / me


It's really not easy to take a nice photo of the 3 kids together


Pretty baby chloe

Liwei's birthday cake

Special barbie doll cake, too bad I didn't get to eat this cake because liwei's cake is too big


The birthday couple

Mummy & me


Dylan with jean


Annie aunt / jiayi / mummy / me

1 comment:

Mrs. Lee said...

wow dylan's new haircut is so PUNK! cute!