20 June 2009

Da chi xi


Located at the cross junction of joo chiat road and koon seng road, we came here because ah yi saw some variety program on TV saying this noodle restaurant has very good food, apparently it is very overly rated, or maybe because we already have high expectations of the restaurant that it ruins my rating.


Some salty chicken and fried mushroom (only these 2 dishes are nice)


The noodle has nothing to be praised for, the chilli is also weird that it ruins the noodle

The fried jiu cai jiao is still fine but we are not happy with the vegetables being served COLD

By the time everybody finishes all the above dishes and was ready to leave, my noodles arrive, and I already have no appetite for what I ordered, the impression of the other dishes has already tells me how bad this is going to be. This 5 person meal cost us $70+++. BAD, both boy and me swear we are never ever returning to this place.

No comments: