25 June 2009

Shopping

Dylan had a fever out of a sudden the day before. He did not appear tired or lethargic, and also did not show other symptoms. I gave him his fever medicine and his fever has since gone down. Boy didn't go to work to stay home to take care of Dylan yesterday.

Later in the evening, we went to the mall to have dinner. We went shopping for my sports bra as I have started my routine gym session at lunch time. I had wanted to go look for a similar one, like the pierre cardin sports bra I bought last year at $29+, but we couldn't find it anywhere. We came across a nike sports bra at $59 and I like it very much but I didn't want to buy it because it is not within my budget. Boy insisted I have it since I like it and it is suitable, he paid for it at $53 after a discount. I love the gift.

We proceeded to NTUC for some neccessities, and when we passed by the party section, we decided to get Dylan's birthday goodies bag, so we can distribute to his friends at school. Some kit kats, oreo biscuits, raisins, sweets, and tidbits make us spend like a hundred bucks. Are you interested in the goodies bag?

No comments: