06 June 2009

Saturday at MS

Lunch at changing appetites, marina square.


Soup of the day: celery soup

My chicken with bacon, comes with crepe wrap (I felt like I was eating indian food)

Her medium rare steak with prawns (she commented that the steak has no taste)

Dylan's fish & chips


Meals come with a scoop of ice cream


His cheeky face


People say we look alike, do we?


Celestine godma with Dylan


Stealing cold drink


The cup is empty except for ice


Waiting for the hairdresser

Celestine insisted Dylan have his haircut, after asking the prices for a few salons, we end up in this heatwave salon. We concluded that this kind of salon are very in-experienced in doing haircut for children, or rather this hairdresser seems like he is doing haircut for children for the first time. Price: $13.


Dylan fell asleep midway during the haircut, the hairdresser thought he makes him so comfortable that he fell asleep


I just can't walk with Dylan sleeping in my arms, how to walk carrying a 13 kilos kid? We just sit down for coffee at Gloria jeans while Dylan had his nap. She ordered some caramel coffee and I had cookies & cream mocha blend (not nice), which tasted soooo bland, I felt like I am drinking some expresso water, with no cookies & cream at all, that I just go back to the counter and asked what drink is that. The counter staff kindly made me the same drink again but this time round tasted and look different, but still, it is not nice, think starbucks or coffee bean have nicer coffee. We waited for boy to have dinner at yuki & yaki, which I didn't know that it is a steamboat buffet until today. Price: $23+++ per person.

What you see here is what we discarded, we couldn't finish the food, maybe we are just too greedy. We thought that this shall be our first time and also last time here.


2 cute boys

No comments: