14 June 2009

Pre-celebration

Mummy took leave on sunday, for father's day celebration, they didn't know we celebrated one week earlier until I told them. Mummy said it has been more than 2 years plus since we last had dim sum at tien court. I haven't had dim sum here for a long time too, can you recall when's the last time I blog about it? No right? Ever since I started working ba...


Bamboo soup




Some dim sums we had


I like all of them


Egg tarts, before jiayi can get one, its all gone


Mummy ordered hor fun for us, scared Dylan has nothing to eat


Almond with pumpkin paste & yam paste with ginko nuts


Gui ling gao


Yang zhi gan lu (I never like this because the pomelo always taste bitter to me) & mango pudding


Javier wants to escape


Whenever we dressed them up the same, people will always ask if they are twins


With daddy


All these pictures are taken at the hotel lobby


Look right look left, just don't want to look at my camera


Javier likes to show his "O" face


Dylan with grandma


Javier with the grandparents

After lunch, we headed to vivocity for shopping, daddy doesn't like shopping, and after a heavy lunch, he complained he is sleepy, the 3 boys ended up sleeping at one of the seats while we do shopping. We stayed in the mall for about 3 hours, and we only managed to walk 4 shops, amazing hor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In theory I' d like to send a letter like this too - fetching time and real endeavour to make a sympathetic article... but what can I say... I play for time alot and in no way appearance of to get something done.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]