09 June 2009

I give up

The thought of further studies has never left my mind. After thinking, more thinking and consideration, I think it is really not workable. The calculation and discussion with him has shown much discouragement. Conclusion is, I will not be able to cope with the school fees. We are already barely surviving with what we have right now, and with an additional deduction of my poly school fees to my dad's CPF (which have yet to commence), we would have to further tighten our belts. What makes me think that I can still further my studies with a bank loan. Considering our house to be ready in another 2 to 3 years time, and again needed much money to do some renovation and furniture. So I hereby announce, I give up.

Maybe I will just have to wait for money to drop from the sky, or if there is some kind soul out there willing to do sponsorship, I won't mind? Awaiting for the impossibilities...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are always eating 好料... even with my $800 insurance commitment, i don't dare to take up a school loan for fear that my future job may not justify the money spent on further studies. let's buy toto! ;)

zcatz said...

Buy 4D this weekend. Huat ah~~!!