15 April 2008

Pray and enjoy

It's qing ming period, and we are here to pray to the ancestors. We shouldn't have chosen sunday to come, it's hot, crowded, and there's no parking lots.


Pray


Ah yi / rujie / baby Dylan


At the place where the tablets are placed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually I planned to go back home after the praying session but they wanted to go shopping so I told mummy that I will go back on monday instead. My heart ached when mummy and jiayi both told me that daddy was very disappointed to hear that I am not going back when he had already cleaned the house and expected my arrival. Sorry daddy.

Monday, after visiting boy's daddy (my father-in-law), I took bus 969 to causeway point to meet mummy. We shopped for water kettles at courts, the one at home had dieded, and bought some bras at metro and john little. Daddy after visiting grandma at tan tock seng arrived to meet us at 7 pm, we had dinner at the foodcourt.


Baby Dylan & grandpa


Trying out the sofa at courts, I think he love it


At MacDonald's, grandma & baby Dylan

Boy picked me up at around 11 pm after he knocked off from work. We had supper at sembawang block 313, sorry moo I didn't asked you out for supper cause we just want a quick meal and hurry back home for bed. Anyway, both the prawn noodle and carrot cake tasted no good, the standard dropped from excellent to poor, boy said he will not try the food there again.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Wah, grandma looks sooo young!