15 April 2008

Outing

We finally meet up, after almost a year of waiting to meet the busy girls. Ah mei and jo were very nice to come find me at tampines. We had long john silver for lunch cum dinner when they arrived at 4 pm, saturday.


Josephine / sokmee / baby Dylan


Me / frustrated baby Dylan / josephine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks celestine for coming to pick baby Dylan and helping me with the baby-sitting. After fetching sokmee and josephine home, boy and me picked up the couple and headed for kaka's birthday celebration at carpenter street near boat quay. It's been years since the last time I stepped into a pub. The liquor is ultra expensive, so we ordered a barrel of beer equivalent to 3 jugs @ $60. I didn't drink much cause I need to drive, boy and the couple finished the barrel.


You realise how tall I am?


The couple (Whose hand is that?)


The boys


Fiz kor / me / moo (sorry fiz, I can't fetch you home, it's out of the way, paiseh...)


Moo / drug cal / me


Birthday boy / me / moo


Boy & me

2 comments:

Gloria said...

You look nice in that striped tee. :D

zcatz said...

My sister said I look FAT in that tee. =(