06 April 2008

Marina square

After boy decided to abandon me at home for his fishing activity with zhaoz, I complained to moo about it. I am glad she's free so I asked her out. I actually expected some time with her and we can eat and talk and shop, but well thats not the case. Frankly speaking I wouldn't have take up her time with her boy. Only on the way there do I realised that her beau is already off duty from work and is waiting to meet her up, I felt like a big gooseberry or girlfriend-snatcher all of a sudden, but no choice we were already on the way to marina square. True enough, we didn't get to talk much cause when this little couple meet up, I somehow became transparent, they whispered among themselves, and there's simply no topic to talk to me about. During dinner time, because of some arguement among the two of them, the ambience became awkward, maybe they didn't realise, but I had to admit that I wished I can leave the dinner. I had to thank her beau for the dinner, a treat from them, at the imperial kitchen.


My zha jiang ramen


Baby Dylan's mantou (tasteless and expensive)

Price: $2.50


Some pork


Xiao long bao (it taste awful when it's not hot)


Double boiled chicken soup


Cold duck meat


Tofu with century egg



Guo tie (moo said it tasted like xiao long bao, not much difference)

I was elated when boy called to say he is done with his fishing and will come over to meet me, rescuing me from the gooseberry situation I was in. When he arrived, the foodcourt is closed and we went over to the makansutra at esplanade for his dinner.


White carrot cake


Bbq chicken wings


Moo / baby Dylan / ber


I realised we didn't manage to take any picture together

No comments: