12 January 2010

Mummy's 48th birthday


Attendees (from left to right): Jeremy, rujie, ahyi, ahtung, mummy, Dylan, boy, and me


A little pity there isn't a cake to cut, but anyway, we ate till we nearly puke.


Dylan with shou xin po


Pretty shou tao (Dylan likes) and fried cod fish (once you start popping them into your mouth, you can't stop!)


I had double portion of this bambo soup, I think Dylan had triple.


Duck from beijing Peking duck


Are these call bamboo shoots? If they are, it is big fat scallops with bamboo shoots. And also drunken prawns.

Lala & double portion of sweet & sour pork


Roast pork (very fatty) and the peking duck for wraps


Shark fin soup


He got a lot of poses

And Dylan keeps on telling me 'Dynen cheeseeee!'


Daddy & Dylan


Dylan's mango pudding, boy and me each have almond paste for desserts

We shared this 'orh ni' (yam paste), I like.

No comments: