08 May 2009

Mother's day at school

There is a mother's day celebration held by the childcare centre. There's a simple buffet for the parents. Too bad, boy was not able to attend due to work, I felt like a single parent when I see couples attending the event having fun together with their children.


Decorating biscuit for mother's day


Done by: Dylan & mummy

There is a parenting talk, I sat in and tried my best to listen with patience for 10 minutes before I decided to leave. I am sorry but I want to say the talk is a failure because firstly I couldn't hear the speaker, the audio thing that they are using gives off a "zarrrr tsskkk zarrr tsskkk" sound from the speaker, and I couldn't hear what they are trying to say at all la. Secondly, the lady speaker seems very new in this kind of talk, and I think she does not know what she is saying also, while she gives long pauses now and then looking at her notes, she is basically reading from what is shown on the slide, which is not needed la, we might as well read ourselves. A few parents starts to leave in between the talk, I think the speaker is not able to capture the audience's attention.

No comments: