05 May 2009

Fish & co.

We sure had too much good food this month. Celestine took Dylan to night safari and left us with some time on our own. Boy suggested movie but movie means no dinner/no shopping/no time for other things, because by the time movie ends, everything would have close by then. We do away with movie and went for a nice dinner, I had wanted to eat something cheaper but boy insisted that he hasn't had fish & co. for a long time already and he misses it.


Fried calamari


Sea monkey freeze for the monkey


His new york fish & chips / my teriyaki salmon


He cannot do without lots of mayonaise and garlic, I cannot do without lots of chilli

After dinner, we went shopping for his swimming bag and my swim suit. My old swim suit is nearly 7 years old and is so loose now, it doesn't fit on to my body when I swim, its time for a new one. Compared the $15 swim suit we found at E2 (a lingerie shop) and the $63 arena swim suit, we decided to go for the quality instead of the price, and with a 20% discount, I only paid $50.20 for it. We also found the type of sports bag he wanted at converse, at $39.90. Great harvest for the day!

No comments: