15 February 2010

CNY day 2

We always spend our 2nd day of CNY here, gugu's place (mummy's elder brother).


Both eating kueh bulu


It's really difficult to get the 3 of them to stand together


Dylan is so funny here





The photo shoot began


1st pic: "eh your ear dirty"
2nd pic: "I help u dig"


Sister & mother


Annie aunt & yong hong


The 7 siblings


Baby chloe


Baby javier & the dad


Playing poker cards


Jiayi and chloe's parents

We left for dinner at sakae at junction 8 before heading to celest's place for gambling session. We didn't want to eat here but there isn't any place available for food on the 2nd day of CNY, bo bian.

Some sides

His curry chicken rice


My udon, I swear I will never eat this here again

I joined them at their blackjack game after 3 rounds of mahjong and played till 8 am in the morning! *faints*

No comments: